Hotel quality religious guest house in Rome
The Domus Carmelitana, a modern guest house in Rome, is located right behind Castel Santâ€™Angelo, close to St. Peterâ€™s square, the Vatican Museums, and is well connected to Romeâ€™s main attractions.
Some of the aspects that make unique our guesthouse in Rome are our magnificently vaulted dining room, frescoed meeting room and mandarin garden parking.
Our highly qualified staff always takes with immense seriousness the duty of providing serenity and comfort to our guests.
Why choose our guest house in Rome for your stay?
- Very central location
- American breakfast, always included
- Panoramic terrace with breathtaking 360Â° views
- Internal car/bus parking
- Bar and reception open 24/7
- Reduced tourist tax compared with same level accommodations
- Quiet and secure location in silent side street, with large green areas for sitting and relaxing
- Very close to via Cola di Rienzo, one of Romeâ€™s main shopping streets
- Free Wi-Fi in all inside and outside areas and multilingual satellite TV in every room
- Suggestive conference room for meetings, events and receptions
- Shuttle bus to/from the airport stops just few steps from our place